December 01, 2009

Continuing to understand a Mystery called a woman

To add to the probably millions of blogs dedicated to understand this mystery. Be it a girl or a woman, a teenager or 30 year lady, men can not understand what goes on their head. They can pretend to be the happiest person on this planet yet you wonder how can they miss all the hardships we go through.

There is a girl i know. I have grown really fond of her. I met her a month or so back. This gal just had broken up. She was all depressed about the whole thing. The dilemma was that for her she had broken up, but the guy thought they were still together. To cut a long story short, they kept fighting over the phone. Till the time they decided to meet up. The outcome was that they got back together.

Today i met her for the first time since she had gotten back together with her guy. She seemed really happy. I was happy for her. Then she said something like " I am really good at hiding emotions". Her face for the first time showed that she was hiding some outburst.

This got me wondering what really is going on her head. Was the comment in some relation with her current situation in life or I was reading to much between the lines again.

Yet again the question lingers on in my head - Girls expect guys to be as transparent as possible yet again scared to be their real selfs in front of others. They rather cry sitting in a corner of the room than speaking to a friend who would love to be their for them.

The mystery that women are has boggled men for ages, and am joining the bandwagon today.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to speak from experience.

    I am a generally happy person. I'm always smiling, and I'm always up for anything. That's not to say that I don't have my moments where everything feels like it's going to hell. I just try to deal with it on my own so that I don't have to burden others with my own issues. I like to live life the way I want to, and I don't let my problems overrun me. This could be seen as burying my emotions and hiding my feelings, but I see it as overcoming them and not letting them stand in my way of feeling alive. I do deal with them, just on my own time. :)

    ReplyDelete